We are an association dedicated to the betterment of the Pawn Industry in the state of Oklahoma; promoting professional standards and service with integrity. Our members benefit in many ways, such as:
- A lobbyist representing and protecting your interests at the Oklahoma State legislature.
- Information regarding the political environment, state and federal regulations and other current news sent to you.
- Access to the “Members Only” pages of this website.
- Informative resources geared to benefit your business.
- Training tips, pawnbroker forums, and zoom calls.
- Group “ME” members only text alerts.
- Annual convention with seminars and guest speakers.
- OPA bylaws.
- Key contact lists and Associate member links.
Becoming a member is a low cost way of insuring the livelihood of your family and business. We encourage all pawnbrokers to get involved by becoming a member.
To inform and protect the interest of pawnbrokers while promoting, educating, and ensuring the future prosperity of the pawn industry.
From our President
The Oklahoma Pawnbrokers Association is the voice for a very exclusive group of individuals who combine to form a dynamic and affluent industry.
The OPA is continually improving the business climate for its members throughout the state. Our strong advocacy at the local and state levels combined with the passion of our members has promoted the OPA to the forefront of creating a better business climate for all pawnbrokers in Oklahoma. We work to insure the very highest quality of professional and ethical conduct and strive to bridge strong relationships between our brokers and legislative, law enforcement and other regulatory agencies.
If you are a pawnbroker and would like the opportunity to become a member, please click here. We often hear pawnbrokers say they will wait until there is a crisis and then join. Why not be proactive instead of reactive and join now so our association can help preserve your rights before problems start.
Myself and the rest of the Board of Directors thank you for your interest in our association and I personally challenge you to get involved!
OPA – President